Monday, April 21, 2008

Chloe - 2 Months Old!





Our little girl is growing. She's still a little peanut though, everyone still comments on how tiny she is. She really started smiling this week, its been so fun. She also started to enjoy her little play gym, with Riley laying right along side her. And as a Mom I have to say that she gets cuter and cuter each day (it also helps that she is growing out of the nightgown stage and into some really cute clothes, Mike thinks I just like to play doll with her - maybe he's a little right).

2 comments:

tennille said...

Hi Jaime
Congratulations on your newest addition. She is beautiful! Riley has sure grown up! What a little cutie! It's so fun to see pictures of your little family. It sounds like everyone is doing well. Hope to talk to you soon!

Kirstin said...

Your hair looks great! And, um, I play dress up with Samantha all the time!