Those are really cute! I like the one with Riley hugging you and I like the one with Riley on Mike's shoulders, and the one of Chloe with Mike...Okay, I really like them all. The colors turned out really good, I like the brown with the red flowers. Your "friend" did a good job :)
Wow! The Beall's are so beautiful. I can't believe the girls are getting so big. I can't wait to see you ALL! We are home now, so lets plan a get together??? Hugs Aunt Sue and Uncle Petecoldes
Wow! The Beall's are so beautiful. I can't believe the girls are getting so big. I can't wait to see you ALL! We are home now, so lets plan a get together??? Hugs Aunt Sue and Uncle Pete
16 comments:
you are all so adorable!
what great pics!
Cute family pics:)
Okay. Those are so cute!
Those are really cute! I like the one with Riley hugging you and I like the one with Riley on Mike's shoulders, and the one of Chloe with Mike...Okay, I really like them all. The colors turned out really good, I like the brown with the red flowers. Your "friend" did a good job :)
Beautiful! The colors and light are fantastic! I love the brown and red!
These are beautiful, what a gorgeous little family you guys are!
You guys look so cute & sweet in the pictures. I love them a lots. :) Hey, Mike's Baptized on Nov 18, 2001!! It's 7 years already! WOWOW!!
Those pics are wonderful !! Cute family !! And yes, that person is talented !!
Love the one of you and mike! Did kathy take those? Call me!
I still say Riley is MY daughter!! THose pics are very cute!!
I love your new family pictures, you are all very photogenic and the background is perfect.
Wow! The Beall's are so beautiful. I can't believe the girls are getting so big. I can't wait to see you ALL!
We are home now, so lets plan a get together???
Hugs Aunt Sue and Uncle Petecoldes
Wow! The Beall's are so beautiful. I can't believe the girls are getting so big. I can't wait to see you ALL!
We are home now, so lets plan a get together???
Hugs Aunt Sue and Uncle Pete
Cute picturess J!
Love the pics! Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment