Camryn and Conner (my niece & nephew) came to visit last weekend and Aunt Keri too. Riley was so excited to see them, she just SCREAMED the moment she saw them. We mainly just hung out, and they also brought me Christmas presents from my Mom (it was like a 2nd Christmas-it was great). My Mom gave me a bunch of food storage, probably a months worth - I love it!
Conner & Chloe
I love all these pictures.

He was being so tender with her

He does smile!

The way Chloe is looking at him.
Camryn & Riley
Sisters or Cousins? They resemble each other so much, even more when I fixed their hair the same
(which didn't turn out that good, oh well)
Love them. Always look forward to our visits!
2 comments:
so cute! i can't wait to see the kids again myself! they seem to be growing so fast!!!
I love my babies. I'm sorry Riley's very favrite person wasn't there. Riley knows I'm worth the wait. I'm sending an early bday gift off tomorrow, k?
Post a Comment