Monday, March 2, 2009

To our Little Ladies

4 comments:

Laura said...

aww i love it!! there's so much love in your family.

Travers Tribe said...

That was beautiful. I'm all misty eyed!

Kaija said...

I'm more than misty eyed -- I'm full on crying! Sweet Jaime, you are raising such a beautiful family and this is a beautiful video -- your girls will treasure it when you are older as you do now. I love to see Riley and Chloe enjoying each other so much, and the adoring look on Mike's face as he is with them, and you. Thanks for sharing! Happy Birthdy to all of the Beallz!

tennille said...

Such a cute little family! I bet your girls love watching that over and over. I made one for Mckinlee of her first year and a couple of our trips to Disneyland. And those are my kids favorite videos to watch. Great job!!