Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chloe at 15 months

I know, not a huge milestone, but here are her stats anyways.


19.6 lbs - 5th percentile
29 1/2 in - 25th percentile
She is still tiny as can be. Mike is still concerned she's got dwarfism :)

Words she knows:
no
uh-oh
hi
daddy
goggy (doggy)
all duh (all done)
I - eee (Riley)
da do (thank you)

5 comments:

JJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJ said...

Ahem...Mike...you married a short woman, what did you expect your kids to look like? From now on, I am calling Riley "midget." Is that politically correct??? She's the most adorable dwarf I've ever seen though, rivals Dopey and Bashful, for sure!!!

Kirstin said...

She's adorable...I think she and Sam are pretty much twinners! (Except instead of "Riley", Sam says, "Memin!")

The Jackson's said...

Okay I just laughed. I mean really wouldn't the doctors know if she had that?

JJ said...

Dwarfism is often diagnosed in childhood due to the visible nature of the condition. A physical examination can usually diagnose a type of dwarfism, but genetic testing and diagnostic imaging may be used to determine the exact condition. In a person's youth, growth charts that track height can be used to diagnose subtle forms of dwarfism that have no striking physical characteristics.