Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Brinner

Breakfast for Dinner = Brinner


There is just something comforting about waffles(loaded with syrup)at night!

Any other fans??

9 comments:

JJ said...

I am a fan of "Brinner!" Cereal, for example, should never be eaten in the morning. =)

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

Count me in!!! I love it!!!

Kaija said...

Definitely! Tomorrow night is egg dish night!

Maren said...

well, it's not like i'm getting up in the MORNING to make something like that...

(ernie doesn't think breakfasts are a REAL dinner. he just has to deal.)

Kathi said...

I love brinner!

Anonymous said...

GUILTY!! We love having breakfast for dinner. My sis-in-law has a great waffle recipe (that is if you're one to make them out of a box like me). If interested, go to my blog and find 'So Buttons'....it was really recent and it's called 'so....waffles.'

The Jackson's said...

Have you seen the scrubs where they talk about brinner? we are all over it!

Ryan and Kim said...

Mmmmm! I am having brinner tonight!

SupaFlowaPowa said...

we used to have breakfast for lunch in elementary school and it was everyone's favorite so brinner is inspirational to say the least!