Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A princess tea party




(sorry, I couldn't manage to get the sippy cup away from her lips)

We were invited to a princess tea party and the girls were asked to wear their little gowns. Here they are all dolled up. I wish I got a picture of the back of Ri's hair, it was in little ringlets!
However this tea party did turn sour. The very second I drove up to their house, I noticed no cars in front, then quickly realized "today isn't the 28th" (which was the day of the party).
Bummer! We were all dressed up with now where to go.

I almost burst into tears at the look on Riley's face. Bright side is - we get to do the whole thing over next week!

3 comments:

JJ said...

Okay, dude...that's pretty funny. They look adorable!

Kaija said...

THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL! What girls doesn't want to dress up like a princess two weeks in a row!

Maren said...

another chance to get a picture of the ringlets.