Monday, September 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAIME!!!

We've never actually made an entry on this blog but today is a special day that warrants us "hijacking" Jaime's/Mommy's "baby."

Mommy, thanks for teaching us everything we know and for letting us be princesses all the time!  You are a much better teeth-brusher, hair do-er, clothes-dresser, dancer, leg-bouncer, hair-bow maker, make-up do-er, and um.... Oh! ...and also story reader-er than Daddy! (Daddy still rocks for rides on his shoulders though!)

Happy Day Mommy... We love you!!

Riley & Chloe










Jaime, you are the among the greatest blessings I have experienced in my life.  You are truly my best friend, my treasured eternal companion, and the kind of mother to our children that I always dreamed of having as a kid!  I don't think I could ever show you or thank you enough for the immeasurable way you have changed my life and for how you continue to help me to grow and overcome my struggles in life (putting up with me and loving me all the while).  I hope you have a wonderful day today and know that you are a true gift to your family!

Happy Birthday J!

Love always,

Me



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my husband.

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

This is the sweetest thing EVER! I need Ian to read this blog! Precious and we all agree! That Jaime is a keeper!

JJ said...

Jaime rocks!

Lyndsey said...

Ahhhh, so sweet! Hope your day was great Jaime!

The Potter Pack said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! I am glad I decided to ck out your blog today - otherwise ... I would have never known ... or even remembered if I did know - pregnancy brain ! Anyway, love that pic of Mike - in his cube at PWC !! Have a great day!

The Jackson's said...

i missed your birthday. Sorry! I hope you celebrated. How sweet is your hubby. I might get to come out with Dana in Nov. Call me.