Sunday, October 25, 2009

MIke & Jaime's Halloween Preview

These are our costumes for our friends annual Halloween Party. I obviously went "80's" with a shirt my big sis Julie got for me years ago.  If you've ever seen 16 candles, you know who Jake Ryan is.  I thought he was so "fine" when I was younger, that I actually wanted to name a son Jake Ryan.  Mike isn't sure what the title of his costume was...maybe "Homey thug that's stuck in the 80's". Whatever he was, he looked FINE! We had so much fun dressing up!




I love these shots in the family minivan, especially the one of Mike, because its so uncharacteristic of my hunny, the serious white boy. This Haloweenie Party was totally RAD!

... oh ya our cute girls were there too  ;)

1 comment:

JJ said...

Those costumes are so awesome!!!!!! Mike is so funny!