Our Christmas Tree
I love it. I want the lights on ALL the time! I want to keep it up forever too. I'll need to talk to Mike about that.

Riley asked for a bike and a horse(a real one). Yes to just the bike, I think.
(So, we don't have a picture of Chloe on Santa's lap, because we were sure she would have freaked! But she was there and had a blast!)
I love it. I want the lights on ALL the time! I want to keep it up forever too. I'll need to talk to Mike about that.
Riley asked for a bike and a horse(a real one). Yes to just the bike, I think.
(So, we don't have a picture of Chloe on Santa's lap, because we were sure she would have freaked! But she was there and had a blast!)
Riley's exact words.

4 comments:
I love your tree! How did you get your pictures in candy cane borders, photoshop?
So cute! Love her letter to Santa. And your tree is beautiful!
So precious! I should write a letter to Santa as well. Although, I'm not sure I can say I was perfectly nice!
The tree looks great! It was sooo nice to have you guys here with us for Thanksgiving. We've gone through withdrals(sp?)since then. Sorry your drive was so miserable! Have a great Christmas Holiday!
-April
Post a Comment