Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Carnival

For years we have driven by this carnival that comes here every year, and think "hey, that might be fun!" - Yet we never go "

We finally went - I'm not gonna lie, I was not really not impressed. I definitely think Riley was, though. It must have been so bright, and big for her. This was her favorite ride :


Chloe was too little to go on ANYTHING! So she got a big long licorice rope to make her happy while Riley rode all the rides.


Glad we went. Won't go back next year :)

4 comments:

The Potter Pack said...

I haven't been to that carnival ... but Great America is a blast - if you ask me ! Mike grew up with it and thinks it is just ok ... but when we lived 3 seconds away and I got season passes ... we loved it ! They have a great area for kids ... I totally thought it was worth the $ to be season pass holders! You would have to pay for Riley but Chloe would be free.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that Riley enjoyed it...hopefully that made it worth it!

The Kelly Family said...

I'm laughing because we did that once, too. But I think the one we went to was so overpriced we just walked around, stared at all the weird people and left before we picked up a disease because it was really dirty. But atleast Riley had fun, and I bet Chloe loved her candy rope.

JJ said...

Hmmm...sounds...nice.