Turning 4 is fun! Its a great age, because you can actually know what they want for their birthday, they've started developing their personalities and interests, and I love EVERYTHING about my little Riley's personality. She is so precious to us.
She is so smart. She is hilarious. She is sweet and says things like "Mommy, in the morning, I'm going to give you a thousand hugs and kisses" She is feisty and independent. She is our girly girl and we are so proud of who she is!
This year has been the year of the horse for Riley. Everything horses. Always asking for a horse. So, we took her on a horse ride! (it was actually a pony, for kids under 8) She got to go on a 'horse' ride in the mountains at a horse ranch. It was so fun!! And a little smelly too :) We surprised her with this little trip, I loved her face as we drove up to the ranch!
She is so smart. She is hilarious. She is sweet and says things like "Mommy, in the morning, I'm going to give you a thousand hugs and kisses" She is feisty and independent. She is our girly girl and we are so proud of who she is!
This year has been the year of the horse for Riley. Everything horses. Always asking for a horse. So, we took her on a horse ride! (it was actually a pony, for kids under 8) She got to go on a 'horse' ride in the mountains at a horse ranch. It was so fun!! And a little smelly too :) We surprised her with this little trip, I loved her face as we drove up to the ranch!





We had a little family celebration, with cake, ice cream and presents. Mike was taking pictures, and the top 2 are Riley posing away, so cute! She also got birthday fruit basket from Mike's sweet family!
The funniest part of this day was when I asked her what she wanted for dinner, she thought for a minute and said "I want toast with butter and cottage cheese" So the birthday girl got her dinner of toast and cottage cheese, and ate every last drop!

She also had pre-school on her actual birthday (she only goes 2 days a week) So we made some brownie cupcakes and brought them to school. The kids were a chocolate mess afterwards, but they didn't mind!

Happy Birthday Riley girl!
6 comments:
HOW FUN!! She really is a cutie. A definite ball of chatty energy, but such a sweet heart. Happy birthday!
I love this post!!!!
WOW! She is getting so BIG! Sometimes it is hard to believe that we have been away that long. Your girls are both very beautiful.
Happy Birthday, Riley!!!! (and Mike, too, a little late!)
Happy Birthday, sweet Riley (and Mike and Chloe). That makes it easy to remember when everyone has a birthday so close! We did the same thing!
-April
I love the pony pictures. She is adorable. Can't wait to see her in September. We are coming out!
Post a Comment