
Easter Baskets from the Easter Bunny! I might phase out the Easter Bunny next year, the thought of a big ol' bunny in the house kinda freaks me out!


Jumping Jacks in St. George. Its just this big warehouse with bouncy stuff and slides, the kids had a blast!!

The kids loved playing in Jon & April's driveway with all their scooters and bikes! They were pretty much here the entire time we would be at their house!
Riley and Lauren
We went to this super cool FREE water park in St. George. I am totally wishing we had one of these here. It was clean, safe, and I didn't have to get in with them! They loved it!
This is Chloe contemplating whether or not to enter...she's my scaredy cat.
Aunt Traci, Mama, and Chloe

Where'd all the boys go? This is all the girl cousins (minus baby Emily)
Left to right: Camryn, Haleigh, Riley, Chloe, Lauren

We enjoyed a big picnic at this great park! You could climb the mountain in the back of us, not to mention the great play structure that was covered from the sun!
5 comments:
ok so I'm calling you this week. Also, let me know the next time you are in St. George because I will totally drive down to see you!!!!
great pictures of a great time!
Looks like a fun trip! When did your parents move to St. George??
I'm soooo glad you guys could come and that you had a good time! We loved having you stay with us, too! Those family times are precious and are the best memories. We love you all!
-April, and family
oh my lanta! How fun!!! ahem....don't you need a date night soon??? I'm missin' me some mac n cheese! haha!
Post a Comment