Well, there I was sitting at my childs last day of her FIRST year of preschool, watching her laugh, and scream, while jumping with her friends in the bounce house.... and.... I started tearing up. I heard someone call her name, and I flashed back to when we chose her name, and thinking how tiny she was then, and how big she is now! And that the growing will never stop.
I was just in awe at how fun and sweet and innocent and simply wonderful she is. And how easy it is to make her laugh these days (seriously, try it, she'll laugh at anything)
So, for those super sentimental Mama's out there, I feel ya!
Anyways, I just love my little girl! Here are some pictures of her last day:

Riley with her teacher, Miss Bri



3 comments:
Riley IS so big! They DO grow up fast. Before you know it she will be wearing deoderant, using an acne wash, and shaving her little stubs under her arms. Wait, that's me with Haleigh!!! AHHHHHH! Enjoy your sweet little angels because hormones will kick in and they won't be the same child anymore, still great, just not the same. Hang in there1
-April
Oh dear! So precious!!!
Of course the good moms give their kids 4 snow cones, you have to keep her hydrated ya know! And anyway, how many first last days will she have?
Post a Comment