Mike's side of the family has begun to get together every summer. This summer, we were at Cousin
Charlyene's house. It was so nice to see everyone (and eat way too much food). The kids had a blast together, swimming and playing in the tree house, and eating all the yummy treats.
I know Mike is so thankful to have them in his life. They were very close growing up, and they were always there when he needed them. I am thankful to know them too, they are always so welcoming and friendly, I feel like they are my family!
I wish I had more pictures! I only snapped a few. But, we were SO HAPPY to see everyone! Thanks for getting us all together.
(Great Aunt June, Mike, Cousin Tammy & Hubby Denado)


Chloe with Maddie in the
tree house - Chloe would not leave this girls side - or her other cousin Jaclyn!

My little fish Riley in the pool, we couldn't get her out the whole time, or away from her cousin Max
No comments:
Post a Comment