
Traci and the kids came to visit last weekend. It was really fun. Traci brought the girls some matching Halloween T-shirts. They got to see Riley play at her soccer game, the kids played out back with the tree swing. (I went out there today, and there were a bunch of huge sticks on the ground, I asked Riley about them and she says "Conner was up in the tree and we were playing a game called 'don't let Conner hit you with the stick' - you gotta love 15 year olds!)
We tried out the a new BBQ restaurant here, that was really good! Then, we headed off the the pumpkin patch, I wish we got there earlier, a lot of things were closed, but we had fun for the time we were there. We always wish our family could stay longer, but is was great while they were here!
No comments:
Post a Comment