I loved watching her face while she was listening to the coach, she had this happy little grin, and I just knew she was thinking "I'm such a big girl, this is so cool" She had been so excited all week long and talking about it. I'm glad we have somewhere to release her energy! Go Chloe!

Riley started Gymnastics! Riley has also been talking about this all week, asking everyday "How many more days now Mom?
She was very eager and excited the whole time and did everything almost quicker than the teacher could ask her. They stretched first, then practiced somersaults, back rolls, donkey kicks, walking up the wall, and balance beam. After each of them, she says "That's easy!" Go Riley!

I have been working on a project that I saw in Real Simple right before Christmas, then I went to Utah, and my sister in-law had almost the same thing in her kitchen that they had done at a church enrichment night. It was so cute! So I resolved to try it. So, I have to say that I love being crafty, I'm not super good at it, but I love it nonetheless :)
1. I bought an old frame at the Goodwill. $5.99
1. I bought an old frame at the Goodwill. $5.99
2. Took out the picture, and stained the frame dark brown
3. Cleaned off the glass and measured some craft paper (that I had at home already) to the size of the glass. This was 2 pieces of paper just taped together. Ran a brown ribbon down the middle. Then stuck on these "chip board stickers" on for a menu and a shopping list.
4. Got some dry erase markers and, and now I have an easy place to keep my kitchen {somewhat} organized.
7 comments:
That is really cute! I had no idea you could write on glass with dry erase!
Chris is doing Kids love Soccer too--I have liked that program. The kids have a blast.
I think it is awesome that Riley has so much confidence. Where do you take her for gymnastics?
Cute! What cute daughters and great ideas!
Really cute idea. I want one. I can't believe how big Chloe and Riley are.
Cute girls and cute craft!! I've been meaning to make a menu frame myself (sister in law has one) but never got around to it, and good thing cuz now I can add a shopping list to mine as well! Thanks for sharing. How is the baby and did u pick a name yet?
Sounds like your girls are having FUN. I love the way kids think everything is so exciting.
Hahaha! Look how many comments you got now that everyone know the super secret way to comment on your blog. Love the frame, by the way. Very cute! We miss you guys :)
Wow ... I love it ! Crafty lil' Jamie ! How's that belly ??
Post a Comment