So, we are having a baby boy in a couple of months and are completely stuck for a name. I think my sisters have given us numerous suggestions, However we just can't narrow one down! Its driving me crazy!! For now we call him baby boy, and I'm getting a little tired of it.
I'm taking suggestions, if you are willing to share! **If you want to comment - click the time below my post.
On the topic of baby boy, here's a funny conversation with my "almost 3 year old":
The other night I was talking about the baby boy...
Chloe says: I not a baby!
Me: I'm not calling you a baby, I was talking about the baby in my tummy
Chloe: That's NOT a baby in your tummy!
Me: Really? Its not?? Well what is it inside my tummy??
Chloe: ITS A DOLPHIN!
Me: Hmm, a dolphin, interesting.
Not really sure where she got that.
Now, back to the point: What do we name our baby boy??
8 comments:
Dana and I have always had boy names that we loved. It was girls that we struggled with. I love Austin, Logan, Xander or Zander (just because they are spelled with an x znd z), Lincoln is cute. I hate picking names. It's tough buisness.
I wanted to name Tylor "Justin Case" (just in case) but Jim didn't think it was nearly as funny as I did. Connor's was picked when Highlander came out, "Connor McCloud of the clan McCloud...". I love Lincoln, Cooper and Reese.
Since we live so far from you, I won't mind if u take these names that we love hehehe...
We are naming ours Jordan! We also liked Gideon, Gordon, Preston, Logan, Lincoln and Gunner. Good luck and keep us posted on what you name!
I've always liked the name Andrew. You can do so many variations with it: Drew, Andy, Andrew. It's always been a favorite of mine.
Well, we have a Dylan and Toby - so we like those ... but some others we considered were - McKay (which turned out as Toby's middle name after David O. McKay who dedicated BYUH where Mike graduated) I like Asher (12 tribes)Ethan, I have a friend that named her boys Sampson and Zeke. I like Micah, Quinn, and Devin too ... It is a difficult task naming your child ... good luck ! There are 10 names ... if I think of more I will let you know !
I liked grayson and brennan. We like the names Dylan or Collin, if we ever have a boy. I like Evan, Carson, Ashton, and Cohen too. Please don't name him Jackson. Everyone has a son named Jackson. Good luck!
Thanks for the suggestions!!! We really like a lot of them...However still no name we agree on:(
What about ... (naming all my friend's boy's names -lol ) Kayden, Austin, Andrew, Alec, Tyler, Aaron, Issac, Jace, Skyler, Taylor, Maxwell, Aiden, Jershon, Landon, Kirk, Luke .... any of those ???!!! =)
Post a Comment