Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Riley Roo

I need to record the things that my kids say or else I'll forget them!



Last week we were driving in the car and Riley begins a conversation with this:

R: Mom, I know a lot of things. I know pretty much everything. But there is one thing that I don't know. Can I ask you?

Me: Sure. What is it? (I'm thinking of some profound spiritual question is coming)

R: Where do chickens poop?

Me: Um - on the ground?

R: Oh, ok

And that was it. Now she knows everything. I was laughing so hard.



Another one happened this morning:

Riley loves to draw pictures, and fold them up and give them to me a s a present. This morning she asks me

How do you spell - dear - I tell her.

Then she says:

Mom, How do you spell:

Dear Mom, I want you to know that you are my secret best friend

Oh melt my heart, I love her!

2 comments:

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

SO funny! That last one made me laugh out loud, might be the sweetest thing ever!

The Potter Pack said...

What a cutie ! I love those moments too ... Priceless !