Thursday, June 9, 2011

Arizona or San Jose???

We are staying in San Jose!!!

After considering 2 job offers, and really wanting to relocate, Mike took the job here. I was a little dissapointed, because the thought of completely relocating was really exciting, but I guess we are meant to be here!

We found a cute little home in Almaden Valley, at a great school, and in a great ward with people we know and love.

Let me know if you want a new address :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

I do I do! We'll miss seeing you on Sundays, but we'll be sure to hang out often! I'm happy for you guys.

Lisa said...

Congrats on staying. So what ward are you going to be in?

SupaFlowaPowa said...

That sounds exciting! does that mean Mike left PwC?

Anonymous said...

yes - Mike left PwC! He is now with ebay, and really excited!

Lisa, we'll be in Almaden Ward :)