Even more in love with this gorgeous babe of ours! He is now 13 1/2 lbs! It seem like he would never make it there, he was so tiny for so long! He is just the happiest thing I have ever seen! He coos and giggles, rolls over, is trying to reach for things, and often can't take his eyes of his sisters once he finds them in the room.
Riley said to me the other day:
"Mommy, I'm crying happy tears, because I love Chase so much"
I told her that I do that sometimes too, and that I did that with her and Chloe too. I think being a Mom to these beautiful kids is the best thing that could've ever happened to me!
** Laura took a bunch of these sweet pictures - Thank you, Thank you!**
1 comment:
Anytime! We had tons of fun!
Post a Comment