Monday, August 29, 2011

Just because my kids are Cute

Chloe and I went on a "Back to School Date" She starts Preschool soon! So we went and got some lunch, she requested a corn dog and ice cream. Then we went and chose a new outfit for school. She simple wanted every dress there! You'll just have to wait and see her first day pictures to see what she chose...and its adorable!



And this is REALLY just because he's just so cute.
(look at how his sisters make him laugh!)







4 comments:

Maren said...

Has Chase really grown up that much?!?!

Gaylene said...

I agree... So very cute!

Laura said...

Kylie says "Moma! I want to see baby Chase! ok? ok!"

I LOVE the close up of his little face! I'm excited for Chloe!

The Potter Pack said...

Cute ! My favorite is the middle pic of him ... love the hair !