He came home to this invitation taped to the door, in an envelope
Then while he was reading a book to the girls, I got this all set up, with candles everywhere! including the awesome iPad app that has just a candle light, so cool.
The game was just a list of questions to ask back and forth, we switched it up a bit and tried to answer for each other. I actually learned quite a few new things about him that night!
Another fun part was that the girls made me get into my wedding dress. I was unsure at first, but they were so excited, that I couldn't say no! I was also pleased to discover that I still {barely} fit into it.
Happy 7th Michael!
5 comments:
I love the picture of you in your wedding dress!!! That is awesome! Congratulations you guys.
Hilarious and awesome! Happy Anniversary!! Love the wedding dress!
Love that you wore your dress for your girls. I'm sure that will be a magical memory for them forever!!! xoxo
Ahhh! You are so awesome that you got in your wedding dress! Sisi would LOVE if I did that but I sold it. :( I regret the decision now because she is so enamored by wedding dresses. I like the idea of answering questions too. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment