Monday, February 27, 2012

February

It seems as though I can only get to updating this thing once a month these days! I know it's so cliche to say... But where does my time go!?


Anyways, here is what we've been up to:

Chase is.

officially a busy body! He was 11 months on Feb 8. He is climbing, cruising on the furniture, eating everything, and crawling as fast as he can away from Chloe, who likes to show her love a little too rough. He is also a serious lady lover! No matter where we go, he seems to catch the eye of some lady, until she notices his gorgeous baby blues, then swoons all over him. We're celebrating his 1 year next week, can't wait!!

This is where he tries to get into the kitchen

I don't think it ever gets old, when you go to check on your baby, and their little bum is in the air! And then even better, look at his dead asleep lips!! I love it!




While getting our Valentines Lollipops all ready to pass out to the class, Chase went super stealth and opened one up, without me even noticing! I had to take a few pics, just because he was in heaven with that thing!








Chloe is...


4 years old! We celebrated Chloe's big day at the end of the month. We started the day with some chocolate waffles, and gifts (that she was a little disappointed with, apparently she had asked Mike for an American Girl Doll AND a razor scooter) not the suitcase and dress I got for her. Then she chose 2 friends to go out for a girls day with her.



We went to get their nails painted at a little salon, then we grabbed some lunch, and finished the day off with getting cupcakes at the cutest, most delicious bakery ever! We had so much fun, and loved that we had a day just for our sweet Chloe!














Chloe has grown up so much! She is so sweet and cuddly, and always wants to dance like a princess, Aurora mostly. She is super creative, and makes up her own songs, she won't ever do it on command, so you just have to really pay attention when she starts singing. She is drawing pictures all day, everyday, she will also make up stories and is full of expression when she shares them. She is doing good in gymnastics, and is mostly concerned about what she wears than what she is actually going to do there. She is also very timid with many people, which is so different that her older sister. It's cute. We just adore her in every way! Happy 4th pretty lady!

Riley is...

Growing up and losing teeth!! Why does losing the upper teeth send me into a depression of how old my girl is getting!? I just don't think I'm ready for big teeth yet! So here is a pic of her missing front tooth.





Thats all for now~ Bye!

No comments: