Chloe had her last day of preschool for this year, and they partied! They had bounce houses, face painting, treats, popcorn, spin art, and all sorts of fun! Chloe had a great year at preschool, her teacher Miss Samantha is a wonderful teacher. She made some good little friends there, and can't wait to go back in the Fall!
We love that smile!
Chase and Riley got in on the action too
Riley has now graduated from Kindergarten, sorry about this blurry shot, I didn't make up there quick enough! They had the cutest little program and songs, I loved it! The highlight of the event was that Riley lost a tooth right in the middle of the ceremony! Funny.
This is Riley's teacher Mrs. Lobach. We felt so blessed to have her as a teacher, she was amazing. She was so good at not only teaching academics, but teaching all those little 5 year olds good social and emotional behavior. I think our Riley is ready for the BIG First Grade!
We love our big girl Riley!
No comments:
Post a Comment