
I'm not going to lie and tell you that I am not a sucker for festive clothing for my family around any holiday. Give me matching dresses and coordinating colors and I am happy! That being said, here are my adorable kids in their 4th of July clothes. I love the red, white, and blue! Mike and me even tried to join in, (actually I told Mike he needed to wear a blue or red shirt...he'll catch the vision one day :))Anyways, we had a great day, starting off with our ward breakfast, yummo! Then We went home and I packed up our car to leave for Modesto to party it up with my sister, and then leave for Utah the next day!
Here are just some of the girls cute friends from our ward - we love them!
We then went to a little "festival" with my sister and kids, where they had food, games, and a big fireworks show at the end of the day. The kids loved the playground, and I loved the colors in these pictures!
Watching the fireworks...
Chase was a little scared, then fell asleep half way through
Happy 4th of July!!
No comments:
Post a Comment