Friday, October 26, 2012

1 month old Tysen


 So far, life is moving on with 4 kids.  Here is our little Tyse at 1 month old.  He is starting to smile here and there, and really likes to stare at everything!  He is just so precious!  The kids are still loving every minute of it.


 
 
 
Chase is loving playing in the new things around the house - my feeding the baby chair, and the new baby car seat...among many, many other things, which I don't have pics of.


 
 
The girls are so, so helpful.  They are done BEGGING to hold him, and now will hold him if I need to do something for a few minutes, and keep him out of big brothers "loving" grasp.



And here is my biggest dilemma right now, I can not seem to manage all they toys!  I sometimes wonder if my house will ever stay clean for longer than 5 minutes!


I found these toy pictures on my camera, taken by my girls along with about 100 other pictures of blurry things around the house, and many self portraits!  And here is one of my little photographers:
 


 

1 comment:

The Jackson's said...

He is adorable. I miss the baby stage! Don't worry about the house/toys. I gave up long ago. It isn't worth the stress. I'm sure someday we will miss it? Ha. Probably not. Miss you!