... well we actually live in Round Rock, which is just north of Austin, and totally better!
Looking back on the first week here, its kinda hazy. Just adjusting, tired, disoriented, unsure of what you've just done! But these are definitely good memories, it was just the 6 of us, no one else to rely on, discovering what this unfamiliar place had to offer.
Life now is just the same though, feed the kids, clean the house, kiss the husband, go to Target or Costco, try to nap, go to the park. This really is a nice place to live, I often have to remind myself that I am no longer on the west coast, that I am in the middle of TEXAS... and almost the middle of the United States. This is our home now.
2 comments:
Okay, I love the "Short Bus"...you'd never see that on the politically correct west coast! Congrats on buying a house...that is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures.
Love love love!
Post a Comment