Sunday, April 21, 2013

Other things going on here

 
The girls got to go to a fancy salon for some fancy haircuts.
 
 


 Our House is coming along...we can't wait!
 
 
 
My sister Keri Came to visit us!  It was so fun!
We went to the Bon Jovi Concert!


    She rode  in the back with the girls wherever we went



 We took her to all the hot eating spots in Austin, and there are many!
It was just fun to have her around, her and Ty became besties!
 
 
And Finally, our besties from San Jose came out to visit for a couple of days.  Kenric and Becky!  Kenric also works at Ebay, and needed to come work for a day, so Becky tagged along.  We miss them so much, they super awesome!
 
 


1 comment:

Maren said...

Wow the girls look so grown up with those haircuts, I hardly recognized them! I still think of Chloe as a baby, but I guess it is ok for her to grow up a little since she has two baby brothers. ;-)