Monday, November 25, 2013

Our Family Pictures










Well, with this big move, we needed everyone to get our new address, so we sent out Moving cards, in place of a holiday card this year.  it was so fun!  We took them around our house, and although not everyone was perfectly smiling in every single one, I think they turned out beautiful!  They were taken by my new good friend from church, and my neighborhood, Kristen Duke, http://www.kristendukephotography.com/  she blogs and is super fun and cool too!  Here are a few of the fun ones that we took.
P.S. Kristen did not ask me for that endorsement, I just thought if you read my blog, you might like hers!

2 comments:

Shell said...

What a cute idea!! These turned out fabulous! What a cute family you have -- I'm so lucky to live by you in your new house. :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

someday, we'll get that perfect shot;) Love how much fun you guys had!