Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Big Boy Beds!

Well my poor 4th child has been in a porta crib for the first year (plus some).  We just kept Chase in the big crib, because Chase is VERY active, and we weren't sure about him in a bed yet.  
We made the plunge and they are doing great!  They are in the same room now and go to bed and wake up together, its really cute!


This crib has been used for all 4 of my kids!  Do you see the scraped paint at the end of the crib.  Those are teeth marks from Riley.  I should hate those marks, but they bring back little memories of going to get her, and her standing up scraping her teeth on the crib.  (At the time I wasn't pleased)
I am glad that all my kids were able to use this one crib!


And here's my big boy in his big boy bed, he LOVES it!



And 2 pictures of Ty in the bath because he's so cute


No comments: