Friday, October 24, 2014

My little Ty turns 2!!

Life for this 2 year old:
  Tickles
food
 Super Heroes
food
Helicopters & Airplanes
The Temple (Really he freaks out in a good way every time we pass it!)
Jake & the Neverland Pirates..."I watch Jake"
food
Riding his scooter
The Trampoline
Being anywhere Mama  is
Asking "Where we going"
Bankey Ni Nights (the name of his blanky)
hot dogs
 & Cuddling.





We had a family party, with some pizza, watermelon, birthday cake and some fun balloon games.  It was a fun night of celebrating Ty.

 Typical Chase                         



His superman cake and cupcakes I am not a cake decorator!  But it sure tasted good!




This boy is adored!!







Riley did a project on him for school.I added this picture just to show much he has progressed in this past year!


1 comment:

The Jackson's said...

Jaime, He is a doll. I miss you! I will see you soon though. I promise to make that happen!