Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Riley's 9th Birthday

We found ourselves in Utah for Riley's birthday this year!  She chose to go with her cousin Lauren to a golf/arcade type place.  They had a really good time (I hope)!  And then we we met the family at Golden Corral afterwards.  I was not crazy about the idea of this place.  Once I walked in and saw the dessert section, I knew exactly why she wanted to come!  They had a chocolate fountain!!   It was a good day





Happy Birthday to the one who is the most responsible kid ever!  The one who is always quick to apologize.  The one who bears her testimony every Sunday in church.  The one who wants to know everything about Harry Potter.  The one who loves playing with friends all day. The one who likes to throw me a little attitude.  The one who is shamefully honest,  The one with beautiful long blonde hair and long skinny legs,  The one who wants to ride horses.   The one with the good sense of humor.  The one who can't help but smile.  We luuuuves you forever!!

No comments: