Sunday, July 27, 2008

A day in the life of Riley

Riley, you keep us on our toes from the moment you lift your head, to the moment you lay it back down. Here is a glimpse into you life as a 2 year old.

You don't stand for regular jammies,
you must wear your princess dress
at all times, accessorized by a head band.




This skirt is
your first item of
"play dress-up clothes".
You wore
this for 2 days straight
You wore it to a dress up party
with your friends, you were talking
about the party for a whole day
before and after the actual party.

You ask for a popsicle every night! When we do give you one, you cry because it drips all over you - whats a Mom to do??





We couldn't LOVE you more

5 comments:

Kaija said...

I love how this post captures Riley in all her glory -- that purple skirt photo is ADORABLE!

Ryan and Kim said...

Riley is getting so grown up and beautiful! What a cutey!

JJ said...

she is getting so big! way cute pics.

April said...

Did Riley get a haircut? It looks so cute!! When Haleigh's hair is long enough to cut for the locks of love, I want it to be that length, so we wait! You have to tell me how to do that collage again! I'm not s-m-r-t! Ha ha!
-April

Nelson family said...

I love my babies hair!!