Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thanksgiving Point


Every Summer we make a trip to the Thanksgiving Point petting zoo while we are in Utah. It was so cute to see all the kids feeding tha animals, This is another first for Riley, and she was loving all of it, I thought she would be scared! The kids also got to ride the horses, which was a thrill for all! They had all the new babies there too - so adorable! We then went to the super good cafe inside. A highlight of our visit was getting to see my good friend Melissa & her 2 girls. She moved away from San Jose last October, which was TOTAL bummer, but I'm glad I'll get to see her on our visits to Utah.




3 comments:

Kaija said...

cute pic of you and melissa -- and of camryn and riley! good to see them :) do they have a blog? i'm so glad you are having such a good time in utah -- though mike must be missing you!

Peralta Family said...

hi zamit! your kids are so cute. hope all is well. love ya,

Saltz

Toria said...

so fun! I'm glad you got together with Melissa- funny that your picture with her looks so similar to the pic I have with her when I visited in February.