Friday, August 1, 2008

Look - a - Likes

Everyone says that my 2 girls look exactly alike - I beg to differ! What do you think? They are both 2 months in these pictures.
Click to play Sisters
Click to play sisters
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

5 comments:

The Junior Maxwells said...

I agree with you. Riley has Mike's face, Chloe has yours. They're both super cute, though, so that's a common tie, right?! :D

The Junior Maxwells said...

BTW, I'm a Harry Potter freak. My best friend & I went and saw one of the midnight showings when #5 came out and it was a blast. We had to get there at 8:30 PM to get a good spot in line for a 12:10 showing!! :D

Kaija said...

point taken! this is a sweet scrapbook page -- and sweet photos.

Nelson family said...

Let a family member tell you that chloe is a cuter baby. You know I'm right, remember Camryn @ that age. Not so cute...

The Kelly Family said...

I don't think they look alike, but I do think they look like sisters. I think Riley looks more like Mike and Chloe looks more like you. Regardless, they are both so cute!!