We saw
clowns, dogs, horses, tigers, llamas, elephants, motorcycle riders, trapeze-ists?, jugglers, and all sorts of dancing and singing. For both Mike and myself, our favorite was these motorcycle riders that get into this ball and ride all around and upside down within inches of each other, it was CRAZY! Riley cannot stop talking about the pretty horses. And the elephants were pretty good too, mainly because they were pooping EVERYWHERE- every 5 seconds. funny stuff.
They let you come an hour early to see the animals and all the circus people close up, and let you try on the clothes and get on some of the clown cars.
...and to top it all off - Riley got her first taste of cotton candy, no surprise she devoured it.
We had a BLAST!!




*big thanks to Kathi for taking Chloe for the night, we loved our big night out with just Riley!!
8 comments:
did she love the llamas? Where's Chloe?
Glad you all had fun!
dude!!! looks way way fun!!!
Oh i miss you guys too much. It looks like a blast. I'll have to look into when one is coming to our town. Camryn would go crazy.
what a blast. I love one-on-ones with our kids!
What show did you catch? We were there Sat for the 3:30pm show. It was lots of fun. Those pooping elephants had the guys on the sidelines hopping fast with their buckets and mops! My favorite was the goats riding on those little horses. I'd never seen that before!
How fun! We were going to go, but never got around to it. Love your pictures, I'm sure it was fun to just have one child for the night too!!
Lyndsey
How fun! I love all of your collages! So cute!!
Post a Comment