Mike, Jaime, and Chloe so in love!
Do you see the sand?? All I'm thinking is "she's gonna SCREAM when I have to put her under the beach shower!" She did. Strange people around me were laughing.
Riley on Conner's shoulders. Conner's face you ask?? He's a teenager.
My sister Keri and our nephew Conner
Aunt Traci with Riley chasing the waves
Riley getting Mommy all wet because she got knocked by a wave -its OK I don't mind!

9 comments:
awesome pictures. what fun! i really should go to the beach more often, given that i work in santa cruz!
I am jealous that the weather was nice for you. It down poured here in Utah. All the rain we didn't get during the summer decided to come on Labor Day. Oh well, I guess we need the rain.
way fun! i have to agree, the weather on labor day was amazing..."totally." good times, in the Bay area. your pics are way cute!
Such cute pictures! I don't think I have your email - send it to lyndseyhowell@gmail.com and I'd love to send you an invite!!
I so don't want summer to end. Mostly cause then fall is here(which is always too short) and then the dreaded winter.
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Your blog is so cute! I was trying to figure how to get those cute backgrounds and little pictures that you have and I couldn't get it. I am technologically retarded (when it comes to computers)! We cannot wait to see you guys!!!!
-April
Hey ... I love love love the pic of you with Mike and Chloe! You look beautiful ! Anyway, we need to get together soon ... take care.
I'm glad that it's hot and summer is not over yet. I don't feel like I did much this summer, and I definately did not get to the beach enough. Looks like you guys had a good time. I love the picture of Riley covered in sand.
i just read a funny comment about potty training on another friend's blog and it made me think of you. she has 5 kids, her youngest is 2 and has shown some interest, but she said she is not going to rush her. she says, "i have learned through sad experience there are worse things than changing diapers."
Post a Comment