Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mommy and Me Day

Living in San Jose, I am always looking for free events. Today at Santana Row (an outside mall) they had a bunch of free activities for kids. Riley had a great time, and Chloe even enjoyed looking around a little too! Here are some pictures of the events. Sorry there are so many, there were too many fun moments to pass up!




8 comments:

Kaija said...

So cute! I love what you've done with these photos -- especially the dancing queen! nice work! see you tonight!

Lyndsey said...

Oh man, we really wanted to go there, but had another appointment and couldn't make it. Sure looks like fun! I agree with Kaija - your dancing queen photos are awesome!!

The Jackson's said...

Can I come and live with you? Mike won't mind right. I so miss our activities together. Oh well. I can still dream!

East Family said...

Hey Jaime...Sorry it has taken me this long to find your comment. I saw your blog also from Tennilles but was new to this blogging thing and was trying to figure things out. So I'm glad you found me. You have a cute family.I am doing great. I sure lucked out with Danny. I hope all is well. I too will check on you and see what you've been upto.

JJ said...

dude! are you sure that was a kids event??? we need more of those for adults!!! haha!

Anonymous said...

Renata would have died if she could have met Clifford, looks like so much fun!
Miss you guys!!

The Potter Pack said...

Hey ... I am glad you went to Mommy and Me on the Row - Finally ... and I totally forgot about it ... I hope you got my text. Zoie had a rough night prior and so, she went down for her nap earlier than usual ... and me being sleep deprived like so - forgot about it. Sorry ... but I am glad you had a good time ... we have been a few times and always had fun.

Kirstin said...

Oh, man...I am so jealous that Luke got to see you guys last night...I spent all afternoon reminiscing, then moping, then trying to contrive a way to move back to San Jose! I miss you guys so much! Thanks for taking care of Luke yesterday!