Mike.Jaime.Riley.Chloe.Chase.Tysen
she's getting so big and busy!
dude, i'm glad she isn't sick anymore. i won't be offended if you never ask me to baby sit again! she's so cute!!!
She looks so big since we saw you last. I do hate it when they become mobile.
She reminds me of a little terror that I know...who, at age four, is about ready for the x games!
Wow ... she looks so much bigger from the last time I saw her. Crazy how they grow like that. Super cute !
Post a Comment
5 comments:
she's getting so big and busy!
dude, i'm glad she isn't sick anymore. i won't be offended if you never ask me to baby sit again! she's so cute!!!
She looks so big since we saw you last. I do hate it when they become mobile.
She reminds me of a little terror that I know...who, at age four, is about ready for the x games!
Wow ... she looks so much bigger from the last time I saw her. Crazy how they grow like that. Super cute !
Post a Comment