* Chili cook-off
* Pie baking contest
* Carnival
* Costume parade
* and of course a trunk or treat



I think I had more fun dressing Riley up then she did! Not to toot my own horn, but I thought I did a pretty good job on her hair, so I'm putting up pictures!

This was at the ward party, Riley had so much fun walking the parade as a little witch. She walked with Amberly ( a little girl in my Sunday School Class) and her friend Arianna. I think Chloe was way overstimulated by all the action in the gym, but she did really well just chillin in Dad's arms most of the night!
7 comments:
good times! they looks so cute!
the party looks so fun. Wish we could've been there to see everyone. Such cute costumes too.
You did a fabulous job with her hair. Love the costumes!
I thought her hair looked great! The girls looked great in their costumes. And my kids got plenty of candy. Between the 3 of them, we'll be eating candy for a long time, atleast a week or two.
I am sad that I missed it! I am glad you took a picture of Arianna! Thanks...and your kids look cute!!
Very cute pics. Your girls always look adorable! Brayden really wants to play with Riley again, he had so much fun. We will have to arrange it
Riley's hair is very cool, perfect for the cute little witch that she was.
Post a Comment