On Tuesday, Santana Row had their "tree lighting event thingy" I told Riley that we would go, we ended up not going and she has reminded me every day since. Her 2 year old request sounds like this "Mommy, I want to go see Christmas" (like Christmas is a person or a thing, not a month long celebratory season) I love 2 year old minds! We went on Friday night, the weather was perfect, we sat around, Riley RAN around and we all drank Hot Chocolate (white chocolate with pumpkin spice from sssshh - starbucks - go try it).







4 comments:
Sinner! J/K Starbucks white hot chocolate is my alltime favorite! I've never had it with the pumpkin spice, though. PWC is always giving Ryan starbucks gift cards (in fact, I have one right now I need to use) so we drink a lot of strawberry frappacinos and hot chocolate.
I had one of those yummy things on friday too. Love em.
i can't wait to try that hot chocolate! sounds amazing! thanks for the recommendation!
I love Starbucks hot chocolate.
Post a Comment