Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Night 2008

Riley with her little friends from the ward! They all walked the same street together and the street was decorated all up, one house even had a DJ, so the whole street was rockin!

It was very nice because we could just send Riley up to the door, and wait in the street, one of these is Riley's first house, and there was no hesitation, she knew exactly what to do. Most of the husbands kind of lingered behind and talked and watched the Moms (Mike is here with our friend Ian)
We loved this night of Trick or Treating and hanging out with friends!

5 comments:

Kathi said...

Fun pictures! See that pink jacket next to Talia. I think that's where she left it. Unless it ended up in anyone's stroller?

Gaylene said...

Little kids are so cute all dressed up in cotumes. Cute pictures.

JJ said...

way cute! sounds like more fun they we had for sure, despite the fact that i got home after 330 a.m. saturday sometime. i can't really remember.

The Jackson's said...

What a great Halloween night. We should get our street to be so festive.

Toria said...

looks like you guys had a great time with great company! Jaime, I also had to comment on your hair- so so cute! I love it! I don't know how long you've had it short like that, so I may be WAY late in telling you that, but you look fabulous!