7 Years as a member of this wonderful church!
Baptism Day ~ November 18, 2001
Sister Keating & Sister Ng ~ His beloved Sister Missonaries
Endowment Day - July 2004 ~ Mike with Erik Reynolds, who baptized him.

Sealing Day - December 29, 2004 ~ Mike & Jaime Beall
...You're almost there Mike.

8 comments:
that's awesome, zamit. p.s.: cute family pics.
That is so exciting, I love your wedding picture, your dress is beautiful.
I just love hearing about stiries if conversion...WEe will have to hear Mike's.
aawwwwww....
Wow that awesome! Congrats!
Happy Anniversary! Hey we know Erik Reynolds- he is in my parents' ward. Small world.
Congratulations on making it this far! Keep hanging in there and have faith. I'm so glad that you joined the church, otherwise Jaime wouldn't have married you and you wouldn't be an important part of the family!:) The church is better off with you as a member. Thanks for your commitment to the gospel.
-April
WOWOW!! Where did you found all that old pictures?! I mean Sister Keating & I, hahah!! that's soooo awasome you can make it from the start to eternal. I am shock when i read that, haha, Jaime, you're awesome! :)
Post a Comment