Love it! Pat always seems to see adults in their cars picking their noses...and eat it too! I laugh at his reaction (mostly glad I am not the one who sees it).
GROSS!! Atleast she hands it to you. My kids like to wipe it places. I've found boogars on the walls, and one day I found one on the TV. My kids are disgusting!
4 comments:
AAAAAAHHHHHHH! What a sweet thing to do.
HAHAHAHAH that's great. this one goes to all her future boyfriends.
Love it! Pat always seems to see adults in their cars picking their noses...and eat it too! I laugh at his reaction (mostly glad I am not the one who sees it).
GROSS!! Atleast she hands it to you. My kids like to wipe it places. I've found boogars on the walls, and one day I found one on the TV. My kids are disgusting!
Post a Comment