Monday, February 16, 2009

I love when Mike gets to do stuff like this!


Decorating cookies is not really Mike's forte. I usually do stuff like this during the day to keep Riley busy, but I waited until night. I think we had a complete family fun night!

( please excuse the "end of my day" hair)

5 comments:

Kaija said...

cute! i love mike's frustrated face. and I LOVE the happy riley face in the photo of you and her. adorable! nice thinking, mom!

Kaija said...

riley and mike look a lot alike in the first two photos!

Laura said...

Cute! How fun.

JJ said...

so i noticed in the final product pic, that perhaps mike's cookies didn't make the cut? he's decorating a green cookie, is he not? I'm sure he didn't mind getting his hands a little dirty!!! LOL

Nelson family said...

Um,ya... Mike doesn't look like he willingly participated in "family Fun Night." See u guys soon...