The other day while driving, Riley asked why we weren't going back to our "home". I explained that the new house is our new "home". She thinks for a second, then says
"OH, Thank You Mommy!"
I think she likes it.

Chloe, my deary, loved the boxes, but HATES the backyard :( Whats up with that?
(If you didn't get our new address and would like it, let me know)
9 comments:
I'd like your new address!
You can email me at rachael_maxwell@mac.com
Sounds like a perfect new home. I'm so happy for you guys! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. Are you still in the WG ward?
I'm so stoked! I can't believe I didn't help you move! What's your new address and stuff??? You know how to reach me!
Hooray for Riley (and mom too). Going #2 in the potty was a big deal to camryn too. I bought candy land and set it on the back of the toilet and told her when she went poop we could play the game. It took a week or so, but finally she did it. Let me know how things go. Can't wait to see you. I'm still deciding if I'm going to come out in may and do hair.
let me know when! I am open evenings after six-ish (tues-thurs) and saturdays until 11pm. =)i miss you guys tons when we don't hang!
haha. I'm working on getting number 3 from Jennifer Cassell. I know Carly Smith has them (I have her 1 and 2) but she's in Hawaii! Don't bother with the library... the waiting list is insane. Good luck!
I'm assuming you're still in the ward? Glad you get to have a little yard and especially with a lemon tree. We are missing our orange tree... don't see any of those here in Utah.
Yes, we stayed in the Willow Glen Ward.
I'm glad that you guys are loving your new place. Could you email me your phone number? I keep asking Ryan to get it from Mike but he keeps forgetting. We need to have you guys over to play
Post a Comment