
We applied to this preschool back in May, and we didn't get in. But 2 days ago we got a letter that there was a spot open! We were so excited!

Riley wasn't even scared, when we walked in, she went right with the teacher and didn't even see how sad and proud I was all at the same time! Then when I came to pick her up, they were finishing the snack and she says "I'm not done with my snack yet Mom - Go Home".....sigh :(
My little girl is already too cool for me, I'd like to think it just meant she really liked it.

6 comments:
Hey ... that is great Riley is in preschool ... I want to put Dylan in ... but when I called about it - they said it was $450 a month !! I was like - WHAT ?? Anyway, I need to search around some more ... how much are you paying ? I definitely want him learning as much as possible before kindergarden ... but for that price - I will teach him !! He already knows all his sounds and abc's and up to 20 in #s and up to 10 in spanish ... but $450 is a bunch of money !! Anyway, let me know about her school ... Love !
How sweet is that! That is certainly a fun milestone! I hope that you're enjoying your couple of hours with Chloe! We miss you guys!!!
She looks so cute and big! I can't believe our little sweetie is in pre-school. Yah, seriously, enjoy the time of peace when kids are at school, I know I do! We miss you and hope you can make it for Thanksgiving, but we'll understand if you can't.
-April
(Sorry Potter Pack I don't think you are going to find another school in this one's price range! It is the deal of a lifetime.)
Jaime, I'm so glad you got in! I felt like such a loser because I told you about it and then you didn't even get in! I'm glad it worked out and I hope you guys have a good experience! Are you with Miss Samantha or a different teacher?
Dude, that's so awesome! What a big girl she is! We need to get together soon, I am moving to Fremont this next week! Ugh! I miss you all!
Hey ... so, I don't know if you remember me telling you that Riley was one of our names for Dylan if he was going to be a girl ... and then we went back and forth between Zoie and Chloe for #2 ... well, we are struggling with a name for this one if it is a girl and Mike brought Riley back up ... and I just wanted to make sure that you wouldn't care if we happened to use it ... I know that is kinda weird b/c we don't even live close anymore ... but I promise I am not trying to copy your list of family names !! We still don't even know if it is a girl or boy ... so, it may not even happen !! But just to give you a heads up ... THanks.
Post a Comment