Saturday, September 5, 2009

San Francisco

I've been wanting to go to San Francisco ALL SUMMER!!! We just couldn't find a good time to make it up there, so when an old friend called and said he was there for 1 night on business, we headed right on up.
Erik baptized Mike almost 8 years ago (has it seriously been 8 years??), he lives in Colorado, so we don't often get to see him and his cute family (it was just him this trip) And because he was on a "business" trip he could expense the whole night - Thanks for being our sugar daddy Erik! We had a great time!
That's an alligator made out of sourdough.
Bread Bowl & Clam Chowder...mouthwatering!


Lovin those cute sea lions!



The lovely sunset

3 comments:

Ryan and Kim said...

Ah, I miss that place. I need to put it on my list for places to visit soon!

Kaija said...

beautiful photo of you and mike and the sunset! congrats to mike on 8 years! In 13 days it will be 10 years for m!

JJ said...

That's so awesome!!!