Our ward had their "Trunk or Treat" this past Saturday. The kids had a blast!! If you can't tell, Riley is Alice in Wonderland and Chloe is a bunny, they looked sooooo cute! Actually, I think ALL the kids looked cute that night, Halloween is so great.
4 comments:
oh my goodness! riley makes a PERFECT alice in wonderland!!!
so pickin' cute!!!!!! see you thursday!
Your girls are so precious! I can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving!
-April
Jaime- I was so excited to get connected to your blog! It is great to hear from you and see that you are doing so well and have a cute, happy family. It looks like you are having fun with your girls. Girls are just so fun! Well, you can see what I've been doing a little from my blog, but I've just been hanging out with my family and husband, and it is my definition of the good life. I do plenty to keep myself way too busy in the process. I am really excited to keep up with you and I'm going to add you to my list, so I can peek and catch up with you! Take care.
Post a Comment